(Taken fall of 2009. To be torn down spring of 2010)
The rink was erected in 1919 and the name was give in a name contest on November 26, by Mrs. W.G. Styles. In 1935 the name was changed to Exhibition Stadium and on August 13, 1939 a group called the Queen City Gardens Limited and changed the name until the early 1950's. It was renamed the Exhitibition Stadium in the mid 1950's.