2300 Robinson St.
Former Home of the Regina Patricia and Pats Built 1910 West side of Robinson Street, between 14th and 15th Avenue, North of the Fire Hall. Opens first day of 1911, ice area was 190 feet by 110 feet. The seating capacity appoximatley 2,000. Four rows of seats around the entire ice surface, except for the south end, the ice will run to side of the wall.
Below: Taken from the Regina Leader Morning Addition, December 28th, 1910.